Don’t Put Up With The Pain Caused By Denture Irritation
Irritation and mouth ulcers can be common unwanted side-effects caused from wearing dentures. As your gums and jawbone eventually shrink, dentures may not fit as well as they used to and can become loose, or they may become worn which can cause discomfort as your mouth changes.
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel and Anbesol Liquid can help to provide effective pain relief from mouth ulcers and denture irritation and help to protect against infection.
“This is absolutely fantastic for sore gums, denture rubbing etc only a small tube but very powerful gel highly recommended!”
Buy now at Boots
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel and Anbesol Liquid are both available from Boots. Or buy from your local pharmacy or supermarket. See our where to buy page for stockist information.
What can Anbesol Adult Strength Gel Treat?
Anbesol Adult Gel is available in 10g tubes and offers rapid oral pain relief from mouth ulcers and denture irritation. It is also sugar free. Not for infant teething.
- Provides effective pain relief from mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
- The formulation also includes two antiseptics to help protect against infection.
- Anbesol Adult Strength Gel contains 2% of the local anaesthetic Lidocaine Hydrochloride, for effective oral pain relief.
- Sugar free.
- Can be used from the age of 12 years.
What can Anbesol Liquid Treat?
Anbesol Liquid is available in 10ml bottles and offers targeted oral pain relief from mouth ulcers, denture irritation and also teething where non-medicinal methods have not provided relief.
It’s sugar free and suitable for use in adults and babies. Anbesol liquid is a pharmacy product - Always read the label. For short-term use of no more than 7 days. For children from age 5 months.
- Liquid format for direct application
- Sugar free
- Can be used in babies and adults
- The formulation also includes two antiseptics to help protect against infection